Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A New Bag of Tricks

Yesterday, Daddy called and he said he was really tired and then I didn't get to go over there so Nonny took me to the Dollar Tree and got me a cool packet of 15 magic tricks. Then when we got home Mommy and I did some magic tricks with my new magic pack. We looked at the directions to see how we do it and then we did this one cool magic trick with 3 cups. We were able to make it seem like money appeared under one of the cups. I have been trying to practice one of the tricks that has to do with an envelope and one called "Multiply Coins." I felt really good when I learned some of the tricks.
The tricks I am doing are only illusions. The definition of a magic trick like the one I am doing is- an illusory feat; considered magical by naive observers. That means it's not really magical, I just make them think it is, but Black magic is very bad because people actually can tap into evil powers and cast spells and do witchcraft and worship Satan. I saw Criss Angel one time and he looks like he does Black magic, because my Mom told me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey young man the next time I'm over I would like to see some of those magic tricks. Today I starter to ride up to see grandama but had to turn around because of the rain. Love you PAPA

Anonymous said...

I would like to see some of those magic tricks the next time I'm over. LOVE YOU PAPA

Amy said...

Maybe you can get into the talent show at church next year with your magic tricks.