Thursday, October 18, 2007

I lost a tooth!



Guess what, everybody! I lost a tooth. Here's the story of how I lost my tooth. If you look closely at the picture you can see it is my top left front tooth. I was in the bath the other day. We were about to go to church, but then I called Mommy and told her that my tooth had gotten looser. I let her feel it, and then she told me that we could just pull it out right now. Then Mommy was trying to do it. She said, "Let's get the dental floss." Then she tied it to my tooth. She was trying to pull it out, but I was nervous. Mommy told me to let her know when it was OK to yank it, because she wanted me to feel comfortable about it. She promised that she would not pull it without me saying it was OK, because she didn't want to break trust. Finally, I said, "Stop!" Mommy let me have the end of the dental floss string and then I pulled it out all by myself. It took a couple of minutes to rinse the blood out of my mouth. And that was all of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The next time you have a loose tooth I will help you get it out. I will take a leather shoe string out of my motorcycle boot and tie it to the tooth. Then we will stand you up on the back of the sofa and give you a push. I have never done this but we could test it on you. This may be your best story yet. Love PAPA

Amy said...

Awesome.......I have some weird tooth losing experiences myself!