Wednesday, October 24, 2007

THINGS THAT WOULD HAPPEN IF IT WERE THE PERFECT DAY

  1. Ride every ride in every amusement park in the world
  2. See Callie all day
  3. There would be no school
  4. I would get to see all of my friends and family together at the same time
  5. I would eat treats all day long, like ice cream
  6. Everything would be perfect
  7. I would go swimming
  8. Everything would be free
  9. I would go to the Dollar Tree
  10. I would go to Game Stop
  11. I would see God
  12. I would play games on the computer and my Playstation 2 for as long as I wanted
  13. I would go skating
  14. I wouldn't have a bedtime
  15. I wouldn't get in trouble

4 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like a pretty awesome day!

Rebecca Jo said...

I'm with you! That all sound pretty great!

Anonymous said...

Lets do this list together but add a scooter ride. Love PaPa

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jalen! For my perfect day:
1. I'd play football all day.
2. I would go fishing.
3. I would play with all my friends all day.
4. See Heaven.
5. I would have pepperoni pizza.

Benjamin